Choose one of the words/expressions from the table to put into each gap.
1. My mother worked for 42 years as a nurse she retired.
2. Don't talk the movie!
3. My sister always gets up she wakes up.
4. I had finished my lunch, I went out.
5. You watched TV three hours last night. Tonight, you have to do your homework!
6. I got home the mailman arrived and he gave me three postcards from Leo.
7. we were on vacation in Paris, we met a lot of friendly people.
8. leaving, send that e-mail to the sales department.
9. It wasn't the first time I'd met him. We'd met , in the 1980s.
10. the crowd was leaving, somebody shouted "fire" and started a panic.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email