Complete these second conditional sentences:
Only use contractions for negatives: wouldn't/didn't, etc.
1. If I (can/speak) Japanese, I would live in Tokyo.
2. If James (not have) a cat, he would buy a dog.
3. I would live in Monaco if I (be) richer.
4. If I saw a ghost, I (scream).
5. If we (be) in London tonight, we could go to the theatre.
6. If Rick (meet) Britney Spears, he would kiss her.
7. If Simon (not smoke), he would be a lot healthier.
8. What (do) if you found a wallet full of money on the beach?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email