There is either an EXTRA or MISSING word from each of these conditional sentences. Write it into the box.
1. I tell John you asked about him if I see him.
2. Please call one of the managers this phone starts ringing.
3. Metal does expands if you heat it enough.
4. If I will feel stressed, I have a hot shower.
5. You must leave the building as soon as you can if the alarm will sounds.
6. The bus is very late today! If it doesn't come soon, I be late for work.
7. I will call for a takeout pizza if there nothing in my fridge tonight.
8. Diane is very nervous about this exam. If she does fails it, she might lose her job.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email