Conditional Matching Exercise
Match the sentence endings in the box with the first half of each sentence below. Write the correct letter (A-H) in the box.
- if you call out a technician to repair it.
- the telephone and the doorbell will ring together.
- the electricity will go out ten minutes before it begins.
- if you are waiting for a bus.
- your gate will be the furthest away.
- if you use your friend's new computer.
- it will be in the last drawer you open.
- it will not be the one you want.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email