Choose a word from the table below to fill each space. Some words may be used more than once.
1. How children do you and Tony have?
2. I don't have patience and I find jigsaw puzzles boring.
3. We only have carrots. We should go and buy some more.
4. "Do we need any mushrooms?" "No, we have . Look, three bags!"
5. There was an explosion at the factory and people were injured. We don't know how many yet.
6. When you make the pie, put wine in too. But not too much! It makes it really tasty.
7. When you go out, buy me apple and a bottle of Coke.
8. I don't need advice from you. You don't understand the problem!
9. "Do you like this programme?" "Not . You can change the channel if you want."
10. Lots of people in Spain like to take siesta during the hottest part of the day.
11. I have been to America times. Twice in 1996 and again last year.
12. Can you give me information about the buses in the city centre please?
13. people think he is stupid, but he's actually quite intelligent.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email