Choose either "will" or "going to" for each sentence and include the main verb too. Don't use contractions.
1. A: Why are you wearing your coat?B: Because I (go) to the shops.
2. A: I think we are lost!B: OK, I (find) a policeman to ask directions.
3. A: The kitchen is on fire!!!!B: Oh no!!! I (call) the fire brigade.
4. A: I think the dog needs a bath.B: I know. Today, I bought that special shampoo. I (wash) him tomorrow.
5. A: How are you going to college this afternoon. B: John (give) me a lift.
6. A: Someone's at the door!B: I (go).
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email