Fill the spaces in these sentences with either "been" or "gone".
1. Let's ask Peter about Florida - he's there twice.
2. I've to museum to see the exhibition on old dolls. It was a bit boring to be honest.
3. Lily isn't here now. She's to the dentist's.
4. I'm sorry I am not here to answer your call. I have to Europe for one month and will return on the 17th.
5. "We need some sugar." "It's OK, I've already . It's in the cupboard above your head."
6. He doesn't know what to do about his college choice. He's visited about twenty to see what they are like. Now, he has away for a few days to think about it.
7. Mr. Berkeley didn't know you were coming to the office today. He has just home!
8. I've home and the dog isn't there. Where is he?
9. Notice on office door: " TO LUNCH"
10. Slogan on T-shirt: " THERE, DONE THAT!"
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email