Choose, to complete each sentence, either "should" or "shouldn't".
1. Listen to that music! Our neighbors play music that loud at this hour.
2. If your tooth is still hurting you tomorrow, you go to the dentist's.
3. Cathy keep ringing her ex-boyfriend. I think he is with another girl now.
4. Before going to Madrid for your holidays, you try and learn something of the language. You will enjoy things a lot more.
5. You always knock on the door before entering. This is a private office.
6. We bring something to Kate's party. I'll feel really embarrassed otherwise.
7. That model on the TV is too skinny. She eat more, I think!
8. Lizzie ask Bryan to help her with her studies. He did the same course last year.
9. Pregnant women smoke as it can damage the baby.
10. We leave too late tomorrow if we want to reach the beach before lunch.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email