Complete these sentences with either present simple or present continuous. Use negative contractions where possible.
1. Can you stop talking? I (study) and it's hard to concentrate.
2. Mike (play) the guitar in a local rock band.
3. Jackie (not play) very well. Let's take him off and put Webster on.
4. Take your big coat with you, it (rain).
5. Somebody (bang) on the door. I think it's that Mrs. Jensen who (live) opposite.
6. Teacher, can you explain that again. I (not understand) it.
7. Why (watch) TV when you (have) all that homework to do?
8. Tammy is out in the garden. She (clean) the pool. She (love) cleaning it!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email