Complete these sentences with either present simple or present continuous. Use negative contractions where possible.
1. (speak) French? Go and ask directions from that man.
2. My uncle (work) at the zoo, but I (not know) exactly what he (do).
3. Hello, Cindy. Beth (eat) her dinner at the moment. She can call you later. (have) your number?
4. The train normally (leave) on time but it's late today because it (snow).
5. My father (let) my brother play computer games on Saturday mornings.
6. Neil and Steve (walk) to the beach because the bus (not run) on Sundays.
7. The manager of the supermarket always (close) the door at 7pm.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email