Complete these sentences with either present simple or present continuous. Use negative contractions where possible.
1. There's a man who (stand) on the street corner at the same time every day.
2. The regional manager (attend) a meeting at the moment.
3. Look! The elephants (drink) from the pond.
4. John (not work) this week. He's on vacation.
5. I (look) for Christina. Do you know where she is?
6. Her favorite TV show (start) at 7pm on Tuesdays.
7. Everyone is worried that the company (lose) so much money. They are worried about losing their jobs.
8. The brothers (not own) a dog, but they want one.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email