Put the correct form of the verb "to be" in the past. Use contractions for negative forms.
1. I happy with that restaurant last night. The food cold and the waiter very friendly.
2. " you with Helen on Saturday?" "No, I . She on vacation."
3. It a national holiday yesterday so everything closed.
4. The movie very good. It really boring.
5. These shoes expensive. They on offer.
6. the package at the post office?
7. The music too loud at the concert. I have a headache today.
8. I here last week because I ill.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email