In this exercise, choose the correct form of the verb 'to be' to go into each sentence. It could be positive or negative.
Use contractions where possible.
1. My teacher's name Melanie. She is English.
2. I married. My wife is called Jeanette.
3. My favourite colour blue. It's red.
4. My favourite sports tennis and windsurfing. I play tennis every Saturday.
5. My best friend a student. He is a policeman.
6. Peru in Asia.
7. you from Britain?
8. Sean Connery from Scotland? Yes, he is.
9. How old your sisters?
10. My brother very happy today because it is his birthday.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email