Simple Present is often used to express future 'timetable' actions. Put these verbs into the correct form.
1. The train (arrive) in London at 3:45pm.
2. The lesson (start) in ten minutes.
3. The show (begin) at 6 o'clock.
4. My sister's birthday (be) on Tuesday.
5. The train for Paris and the train for London both (leave) at 6:23am.
6. The music festival (end) on Monday.
7. The next train (come) in 25 minutes.
8. The exhibition on 18th century art (open) next weekend.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email