Use the correct form of the auxiliary verb ('do') to form negative or interrogative sentences. Use contractions where possible.
1. The brothers like football, but the sisters like football. They like tennis.
2. What Lara like to do at weekends?
3. Mr. Douglas play squash every Tuesday?
4. Where Uncle Albert live?
5. Mark plays baseball, but he play basketball.
6. Mindy likes bananas, but she like apples.
7. What you usually eat for lunch, Linda?
8. The Cobb family like Canada, but they like Ireland.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email