Choose the best tense for each space, present simple or present continuous.
Only use contractions for negatives - e.g. isn't/doesn't
1. John lives and works in Florida but he (have) a holiday in England at the moment.
2. I wonder why the neighbor's dog (bark) again. Maybe there is a burglar!
3. Alan (get up) at seven o'clock every morning.
4. Then he (go) to have a shower before breakfast.
5. Then he (drive) to the beach and stays all day.
6. He (not/work) because he won the lottery last year.
7. Why (you/learn) English this year?
8. I (live) with my sister for a month because she is pregnant and I can help her.
9. Tell me, what (you/wear). That way, I will recognise you at the station.
10. Jane is in the kitchen and very stressed! She (cook) dinner for 20 people.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email