Each of these sentences uses the present continuous - you have to decide if it is positive or negative.
Only use contractions for isn't.
1. I know it's 1am but I don't feel tired. I to bed yet! (go)
2. Oh what a pity. I bought a lovely dress for your wife and she it to the party. (wear)
3. I heard that your son a great time at university in England. How is he? (have)
4. Yesterday, Jon told me that he with Cara anymore - they argue too much. (go out)
5. Slow down Martin! You too fast and the police will stop us! (drive)
6. This hotel is terrible and the weather is too cold. I this holiday very much Brian. Can we go home? (enjoy)
7. You too much money. If you are not careful, you won't have any left next week. (spend)
8. I many books at the moment. I don't have the time and I am too busy at work. (read)
9. You can change the channel if you want. I this programme. (watch)
10. Come and have a look at these. I at our old wedding photos. (look)
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email