Aromatherapy for Paris Metro, Gapped Text Exercise
In the following text, four sentences or parts of sentences have been removed. Above the extract you will find the four removed sentences PLUS one sentence which doesn't fit. Choose from the sentences (A-E) the one which fits each gap (1-4). Remember, there is one extra sentence you do not need to use. Write the correct letter in the box.
Choose from the following sentences to fill the spaces in the text. There is one extra.
- It was abandoned after generating more complaints than praise.
- But some, who have smelled the mixture, say it is more like disinfectant.
- Tourists have reacted positively to the new aroma.
- Eventually it will be introduced across the 98-year-old network's 380 stations.
- Officials were concerned the smell was deterring passengers.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email