For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. All of us miss Jack terribly. He's left a big hole in our lives.
2. Bill seems to caught a nasty cold. He's been off work for three days.
3. Prague has seen an increase the number of tourists since 1993.
4. Despite no obvious experience for the job, the boss's son was made head of marketing.
5. Most birds can fly. Some, on the hand, live their entire lives on the ground.
6. I told you not to write an e-mail to the suppliers, you did it anyway!
7. As as I like potatoes, I don't want to eat them every day!
8. Can you give any insight why half the students are missing today?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email