For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. My Aunt Beth is a wonderful person, a person inspires respect for how she lives her life.
2. Were you fault for the accident or was someone else to blame?
3. Moisture in the atmosphere will build up in the afternoon, the result that we expect some thunderstorms.
4. The tennis champion, victory came after four hours of hard work, was presented with the trophy.
5. refusing to apologise to the victim, you've shown how little you care about what you did.
6. makes me so angry is that he knew he couldn't come and never told us.
7. only did you ignore me, you also lied about me to your parents.
8. After you arrive at the station and after bought your tickets, go straight to platform 7 for the train.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email