For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. The heaters are broken. They produce or no warmth and the room is freezing!
2. The bright petals of the flower attract bees, , of course is very important for its life cycle.
3. From what I remember, your uncle Jerry was a good student at college, was your father, of course.
4. Even they'd met twice before, neither of them recognised the other.
5. "Do you realise harmful all that air freshener spray is?" Miranda asked angrily.
6. That dog be small, but it's a vicious thing!
7. In to apply for this discount, you will need a printed coupon. Do you have it?
8. The manager continued recording his employees' conversations, despite knowing it was the law.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email