For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Martha was involved in a collision a truck.
2. This house is such a mess? bother tidying up when it's just the same two days later?
3. The fridge wasn't working well and when I smelled the milk, it had obviously off.
4. Do you know if it's the law to have your dog off the lead in this park?
5. The new teacher wasn't sure strict she needed to be with the troublesome student.
6. Michael Copeland has said he no wants to be considered for the role of town mayor.
7. That dog comes and smells my feet single time I come into the house.
8. Don't speak to anyone else during the test. I want you to do this completely on your .
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email