For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. As as seventy workers will be made redundant in a company merger.
2. The cake collapsed because the heat in the oven wasn't consistent. In words, someone opened the door!
3. order to find you on our customer database, you'll have to tell me your full name and date of birth.
4. I'm always on lookout for bargain antiques to add to my collection.
5. Why are you eating in here on your ? Is everyone else working?
6. There are some things I don't like about the new logo, but on the , it's fine.
7. The security system was shown to be from foolproof when the boss's nine-year-old son guessed the password.
8. He hasn't answered one of our questions truthfully so bother?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email