For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. to your mother, the party has been cancelled because the catering company went bankrupt.
2. Jenny has or no aptitude for marketing. We need to move her to another department.
3. I'm very hungry. On the hand, I just want to get home.
4. Tell me about your childhood again, Margaret. I want to indulge some old fashioned nostalgia!
5. Do of you in this room know a Mr. Dobson?
6. This tiny little island was discovered, many were in the 18th century, by the British navy.
7. The people I really admire are those that have built something successful by themselves.
8. I asked in the bookshop about 'Falconry Monthly' magazine and they told me it's longer available.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email