For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. I couldn't tell you the exact distance to Manchester, but it's well ten miles.
2. time I see you, you've got a big smile on your face and look so happy.
3. My boss is just likely to get to the office at midday as nine o'clock.
4. having more trees than Moor Park, Wilson Park is also much larger.
5. The climbers made such an effort to reach the summit, to find the pub on the summit was already closed.
6. I don't understand that bird manages to carry so much food in its mouth. It's amazing!
7. I didn't understand the physics lecture at . What am I going to do for the exam?
8. The politician resigned following a series disasters which led to his reputation being destroyed.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email