For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Margaret was very upset after the dinner last night and that was all to your rudeness.
2. You will get full insurance for this holiday, you pay now or at the time of departure.
3. It wasn't me who said the director had quit, that was the story to Mark, who knows him very well.
4. Carlton's face froze. "It already be too late," he said and he looked away.
5. The mining industry may spoiling the beautiful coastal landscape in this area.
6. Tehran and Baghdad, found in Iran and Iraq respectively, are the oldest cities in the world.
7. Laurence Olivier, or Larry he was affectionately called, is considered one of the best ever actors.
8. The Prime Minister said he didn't want longer prison sentences but he objected prisoners being released too early.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email