For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. An argument started in the boardroom when one man was asked what he objected about the new plan.
2. of the reasons for the high absentee rate was an outbreak of flu.
3. The security system works taking a photo of every employee as they enter the building.
4. With everything provided here in the hotel, is no need for any tourists to even leave and visit the town.
5. I'd love to indulge a bit of hill walking this summer. Where do you want to go?
6. being a high quality restaurant, it's also cheap, which is why we come back again and again.
7. There are no clean shirts at in your wardrobe. What are you going to wear?
8. The woman got very angry and shouted at her son that he had to go to school, or not he wanted to!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email