For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. What this soldier did was and beyond his expected duties. He'll be awarded a medal.
2. We've had distinguished guests as Roosevelt and Churchill dining here.
3. of the main reasons we are getting out of the Australian market is due to tougher government regulations.
4. Despite forty people losing their jobs, the company merger was a success in other way.
5. We offer free delivery on all products and, in , five years of guarantee.
6. "What do you need in to complete your work in time?"
7. Look at this sequence numbers and tell me what the next one is.
8. If you succeed increasing your sales by at least 10% this year, you'll get a raise.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email