For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. The first night's talk will touch on topics as ornithology and global warming.
2. You're from perfect, Jon. Only last year, you lost those files, remember?
3. The lack of authority from higher levels in the company is of the problems the review will look into.
4. I used to understand how to work this phone but I no do! Can you help me?
5. I went to bed very late and slept terribly, the result that I feel awful today.
6. your poor record of turning up on time, we want to extend your contract because we like your work.
7. An increase in tourism 17% helped the country recover from recession.
8. Jenkins is more a marketing expert than my grandfather. He's a fraud!
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email