For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. Job losses at this factory were all to the fact that the economy did so badly last year.
2. Football, or soccer it's generally known in the US, can truly be called a global sport.
3. These are rubies and these ones are sapphires. stones as these are very valuable.
4. I can't believe the ease with he convinced her to go!
5. Looking at these figures, it should obvious that the company isn't doing well.
6. The high tackle in rugby is a serious offence for the player is usually punished.
7. She continued dancing on the table, seemingly unaware or uncaring about what she looked .
8. Many animals, foxes and wolves them, hunt at night and therefore have good vision.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email