For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. There are several very interesting ingredients we can add to this cake. of them is nutmeg and another is vanilla.
2. We discussed who would give money for the gift for about ten minutes and the end, Cyril just grabbed the bill and paid.
3. from yourself, do you know anyone else who'd be willing to volunteer?
4. Brunei, a tiny very wealthy state, lies in Asia.
5. My mother warned my brother that dinner would be at 6pm and this, he was eating doughnuts half an hour before!
6. It looks though the new employee is going to be late on his first day.
7. the work you do for the government, what else do you do for a living?
8. We loved the house, but couldn't contact the agent and that's is the most frustrating thing.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email