For each space, choose ONE word which you think best completes the sentence. Look carefully at the words both before and after each space.
1. It was the sale my first car that gave me enough money to go travelling for the first time.
2. I can't ask for help from anyone in my family. You know what they're .
3. Available flavours include only the usual strawberry and chocolate, but also peach.
4. A collision two satellites has filled the sky with debris.
5. Jane has so many cats, only those she has rescued, but ones that friends have given her.
6. The reason they are called daily requirements is that we need to consume a number of them day.
7. "Tess Of The D'Urbervilles" is probably the novel for Thomas Hardy is best known.
8. A hippopotamus can be just dangerous as a lion.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email