Conversations where the subject isn't very clear!
After listening, decide what each of the conversations is about. Put the correct letter (A-I) into each box. There are FIVE letters you do not need.
- Trying to get subtitles onto a DVD.
- Talking about a poor performance.
- Talking about a road accident.
- Trying to change the language on a DVD.
- Waiting for a bus.
- Finding out who robbed a bank.
- Animals getting into the trash bins.
- Preparing for a rare event.
- Criticizing the organisation of an exam.
Get information about great new exercises and quizzes like this one. Sign up for our newsletter today.