For each question, choose which is best - "mustn't" or "don't/doesn't have to".
1. You pay for a plastic bag at many supermarkets.
2. During an exam, you copy from the other students.
3. You drive over 70mph on the roads in Britain.
4. Your dinner is at 7pm so you be late!
5. I know you don't like visiting your Uncle Tom so you come if you don't want.
6. You touch the paintings in an art gallery.
7. John won the lottery last year so he work.
8. If you want to swim in Hawaii in winter, you go to the beach!. There are some swimming pools.
The English Learning Lounge - our new iPhone/iPad App. Free! More Information | Download Now.
Get information about great new exercises and quizzes like this one. Sign up for our newsletter today.