Most Suitable Word Multiple Choice Worksheet 3
Fill in the gap with the most appropriate word from the three choices provided.
1. Her evidence was ______ and open to interpretation.
2. His formerly loving wife became his ______ during their difficult divorce.
3. These tasks are necessary and they will not happen of their own ______.
4. He spent his last years in a mental ______.
5. She had an unsightly ______ on her face and didn't want to go out that night.
6. Adam felt that his friend's opinions were ______, one-sided and not thought through.
7. The cruel killers were bloodthirsty and ______.
8. Her brother was unkind to his wife and had an unforgiving ______ attitude.