Match The Definition Multiple Choice Worksheet 10
Choose the correct word from the list of four words below, which is BEST suited for the word or expression in capital letters in each sentence:
1. The company only hires employees with excellent ATTRIBUTES.
2. What is your AREA of study?
3. Officials are planning to ASSESS the effectiveness of the environmental program.
4. The public is taking a skeptical ATTITUDE toward the health care initiative.
5. The new cruise ship design will increase the ship's CAPACITY for passengers.
6. No one had enough courage to CHALLENGE his authority.
7. They consider the CIRCUMSTANCES surrounding the Prime Minister's resignation to be suspicious.
8. The union workers were instructed not to make COMMENTS about the strike.
9. The investigation of the train crash was CONSTRAINED by lack of cooperation.
10. Where can I find pertinent DATA on global warming?