Preposition Multiple Choice Worksheet
Choose the BEST preposition to fill the gap in the following sentences.
1. We are delighted that you will be working with us, welcome ______!
2. Can I come and sit ______ you ?
3. They have achieved so much ______ the difficulties they have had to overcome.
4. The cottage nestled ______ woodland on one side and pasture land on the other.
5. This is the fourth floor and you need to go to the second floor to get to the bookshop. The ______ escalator is over there.
6. They galloped on horseback ______ the length of the beautiful coastline.
7. I'm just going ______ to water the garden.
8. Thank you for your letter ______ my outstanding debt. I will be in contact with you next week.
9. I like you ______ I'm not sure that I love you.
10. They ran ______ each other hugged each other tightly.