Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters H-L. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. gun / told / bank / to / his / . / robber / over / the / the / hand / police
2. the / for / we / think / should / . / nearest / I / head / hotel
3. but / sad / the / her / movie / held / . / back / made / she / her / tears
4. muddy / or / keep / shoes / off / your / you'll / grass / . / the / get
5. hours / match / to / due / late / the / kicked / two / the / off / . / rain
6. winds / to / barbecue / . / the / postponed / the / lead / being / stormy
7. that / had / leave / . / dinner / your / until / cake / after / alone / you've
8. went / afternoon / I / . / felt / I / because / down / to / in / lie / dizzy / the
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email