Choose the best adjective for each sentence.
1. Oliver Twist is a well-known ______ character from British literature.
2. The man was accused of getting a credit card using a(n) ______ name.
3. The little girl played house with her ______ friend.
4. The phoenix is a(n) ______ bird that rose from ashes again and again.
5. Paul Bunyan is a(n) ______ lumberjack in American folklore.
6. We need a(n) ______ person to judge the children's science fair entries.
7. I didn't finish the book because I was ______ in the subject.
8. The ______ donkey refused to budge even when we lured him with a carrot.
9. The soldiers were ______ in the face of hardship and danger.
10. The team was ______ to win the championship.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email