Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters A-B. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. . / I / is / acting / the / TV / up / think / . / the / it's / aerial / again
2. to / on / ask / watch / want / . / over / TV / Pete / to / the / I / game
3. of / because / the / building / bomb / . / blew / the / up
4. . / doing / off / from / a / broke / what / to / was / he / make / call / he
5. brought / by / Aunt / my / . / I / up / Sally / was
6. burst / the / John / . / door / at / were / police / kitchen / into / and / the / the / said
7. office / policy / our / ! / for / paying / of / in / is / a / bringing / photocopies / new
8. a / is / new / favorite / out / bringing / author / novel / my / .
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email