Choose the right word for each sentence.
1. This board is too ______. We will have to cut some off.
2. She was ______ with the gift.
3. The blue whale is a(n) ______ animal.
4. The redwood tree is ______ than the pine.
5. It was dark and ______ in the cellar.
6. The ______ gentleman told some fascinating stories about his childhood.
7. My friend ______ me when he tapped me on the shoulder.
8. I'm all ______ with my work for the day.
9. That ship ______ very high in the water.
10. He gave a really ______ excuse for his behavior.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email