Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters E-G. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. up / . / is / his / responsibilities / brother / selfish / and / can't / to / face / my
2. to / thief / are / out / the / police / using / a / large / flush / reward / the / .
3. new / . / car / savings / into / our / the / eating / payments / are / the / for
4. attitude / get / . / don't / down / let / you / selfish / Jason's
5. . / Jason's / lies / be / don't / for / fall / gullible / and
6. law / do / get / with / in / ? / on / sister / how / you / your / well
7. you / . / location / about / Clare / see / if / office / the / new / out / , / feel / her
8. disciplinary / and / the / fired / was / he / against / committee / Mr. / found / . / Clarkson
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email