Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters W-Z. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. , / wait / very / be / I'll / late / up / me / don't / for / .
2. big / into / a / visited / we / . / walked / argument / and / our / domestic / friends
3. child / returned / over / until / monster / sleeping / . / the / watched / the / the / king
4. the / watering / down / restaurant / the / for / . / arrested / manager / wine / was
5. spending / the / positives / . / up / and / any / before / weigh / money / negatives
6. over / what / do / I / can / and / know / . / I / always / he'll / win / I / him / want
7. by / rabbit / disease / . / entire / population / was / wiped / the / out / the
8. took / up / it / notes / lecture / the / hours / me / to / three / . / write
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email