Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letter T. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. was / in / I / . / voice / his / by / taken / the / aback / anger
2. took / and / left / to / Jenny / job / her / never / it / . / she's
3. realized / in / money / it / letter / there / threw / I / away / was / and / the / then / !
4. to / be / and / ready / the / tone / went / the / Nigel / . / beach / gym / up / every / to / day / for
5. on / hour / the / meeting / never / . / though / lasted / , / an / proposal / my / even / they / touched / for
6. for / dress / to / try / looks / want / on / as / blue / . / me / I / it / perfect / that
7. has / person / Jane / . / herself / only / think / who / a / turned / very / into / of / selfish
8. couldn't / they / I / desk / office / on / up / turned / keys / find / and / my / my / . / then
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email