Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters R-S. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. and / errors / over / found / read / dissertation / . / the / back / so / I / many
2. out / stronger / we / , / recession / . / the / we'll / manage / ride / if / to / much / be
3. but / rubbed / very / none / is / on / woman / off / her / kind / daughter / a / of / . / Marcia / that
4. can't / properly / it / . / so / see / window / the / dirty / through / that / is / I
5. had / her / . / when / to / my / off / sell / into / aunt / debt / she / got / antiques
6. away / tricked / her / woman / signing / into / was / house / the / .
7. parents / wedding / the / . / reception / on / splashed / their / out / daughter's
8. stands / know / for / need / I / exactly / . / what / to / R.E.M
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email