Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters M-P. Don't forget to include all punctuation!
1. ! / about / stop / does / making / father / what / stories / up / your
2. mix / Alice / twins / I / and / her / up / sister / they / because / are / . / always
3. you / I / can / down / sit / can / a / move / little / over / ? / so
4. have / of / for / opted / you / ? / our / gifts / which / free
5. all / apology / you / mistakes / the / made / can't / over / your / paper / .
6. at / . / because / hungry / her / picked / she / Jenny / dinner / wasn't / very
7. cowboys / two / until / indians / and / tea / brothers / at / the / played / .
8. the / ? / person / earlier / at / you / can / shouted / you / who / out / point
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email