These sentences all use forms of the verbs 'say' or 'tell'. Decide if they are correct or wrong.
1. The lifeguard told us the water was too shallow for diving.
2. She told to me that she had enjoyed the movie.
3. Sam told, "I'm going to Chicago next week."
4. The pilot said to the passengers, "We will be landing in about one hour."
5. The pilot told the passengers they would be landing in about one hour.
6. I will tell to you what really happened.
7. She said she was feeling better.
8. The speaker told a very interesting story.
9. I told my dog to lie down.
10. Did you hear what he told?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email