Choose one of the words "both", "either" or "neither" to fill the spaces in each question.
1. "Do you want the chicken salad or the tuna salad?" ". I don't like salad! I'll have the pasta."
2. "Do you want the chicken salad or the tuna salad?" "! I am absolutely starving."
3. "Do you want the chicken salad or the tuna salad?" ". It doesn't matter really. You choose for me."
4. Tim nor John knew what to do about the problem and I had to think of a solution quickly.
5. York and Chester are wonderful Roman cities in Britain. You would like of them if you go.
6. you build a kennel for that dirty dog of yours out in the garden or you can clean the floor every day.
7. "I really am not enjoying this film!" "Me ! Let's try another channel."
8. of the police officers knew the way to the school and I had to buy a map of the city.
9. I am proud and happy to present the winner of this year's Best Film award....
10. of us wants to declare bankruptcy but we may not have a choice. We can do that or we suffer years of debt.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email