Choose the best answer for each of gaps in these travel-related sentences.
1. The Chicago train leaves from ______ 4.
2. Before getting on the train, make sure you get a ticket from the ______.
3. I had so much ______ on the train, but this nice man helped me when we arrived in Paris.
4. I got into St. Louis too late and I missed my ______ to New Orleans.
5. After you leave Beaumont, there's a large ______ and you'll be able to get where you want really quickly.
6. If the police stop you, you will probably have to show them your ______.
7. You were going 20mph over the ______. I'm going to have to give you a fine.
8. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure all passengers in the car are wearing their ______.
9. After you check in, wait in the ______ until you hear your flight called.
10. All flights to Canada go out of our southern ______. You can get there on the airport bus.
11. Would you prefer a window seat or a(n) ______ seat, Mr. Robson?
12. Please ensure you have fully filled out the green form for ______ before we land, stating anything on the list you are carrying into the country.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email