Choose the correct spelling for each sentence.
1. I leave the house to go to ________ at eight o'clock.
2. Martha is looking ________ the window into the garden.
3. We need to make a ________ about the meeting. Will it be on Tuesday or Thursday.
4. The ________ in Scotland in the winter can be very cold.
5. The swimming club meets every ________ at six o'clock in the evening.
6. People go to ________ less often now because of the internet.
7. The Mona Lisa is a famous painting of a ________ woman.
8. I was ________ because John was driving very fast.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email